Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tricks are what prostitutes do, this is an ILLUSION!

Captain's log:
Location: Bar St. , Siem Reap , Cambodia.
Date: August 6
Time: Shisha time, mofizzle. A.K.A. 9 pm
Mood: Cautious

It would appear that every time anyone leaves me to my own devices I get myself into some kind of predicament.
Last night, that predicament had a lot to do with this go go bar that I went to.
Now, when I say that the clientele was predominantly male, I think that's pretty accurate.

I was the only thing with tits in there NOT selling sex.

Also, when someone says 'Oh, it's a go-go bar', don't do what I did and assume it contained cute girls dancing in the white go go boots of our foremothers in the 60's.
Nope, dude, it's going to be a sex club.

So, I was dancing with this lady on the floor, and as we were smiling and twirling, she whispers in my ear:
"You can have me tonight."
...
I don't think I've ever been so uncomfortable as THAT moment.
When my life flashes before my eyes when I die, THAT moment will be the definity of uncomfortable social situations.

Fin.

No comments: