It just keeps getting better.
First it was a rooftop nudist party. Then it was Justice Yeldham and The Dynamic Ribbon Device, the glass-eating contact mike performance (with Frank Booth's noise rock to open).
Last night was Loft 345's S+M Halloween party.
I showed up dressed up in my costume, a mummy with (scant) bandages and to my surprise, the clientele that night consisted mainly of fully-dressed Chinese sans costume.
So, I bought myself a beer and took comfort in the short dresses and high heels of the few.
Things changed quickly.
Very quickly.
Punk was brought back by a few of our friends in their new band and their set (true to form) lasted about 12 minutes.
More beer. Some wine.
Bandages are haphazardly falling off of me from this point on.
Whips are introduced. I tie people up indescriminately.
Something about glowing anal beads...I can't recall, but they were there.
Dancing, an auction, and storytime with Kaare reading Delta of Venus by Anais Nin in his trademark pervert voice.
Delightfully, I felt 'fulfilled' enough to be very content simply going home with my gaggle and grabbing some greasebomb burgers along the way.
The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Carly, you guys know how to party. I liked looking through pictures of said ridiculous party and imagining the wild times you were all having. I'm so happy that you're having a great time over on the other side of the world!
Thanks Jake,
China is out of hand. Every day is an adventure.
How's it going in Kelowna?
This may sound creepy, but I find you fascinating. I find it sad that we've never met through our mutual friends. I want to compliment you on your writings. It's intriguing, curious, and sometimes bluntly honest; which in this world is hard to come by.
Keep on writing, so I can pretend I'm still living an adventure. Especially since your other counterparts seem to have forgotten their blogs.
Thanks.
Post a Comment