Location: Vancouver, Canada
Time: obscenely early, thankyouverymuch jet lag.
I've been in this country for the last week now, visiting friends and tending to my family's current predicament. It's been interesting to say the least.
My two dear friends, a lesbian couple from this area, have had me over for the last few days in their attic suite, situated on a couch between two ferrets and a cat.
Nothing is funnier than two lesbians being domestic. Nothing.
I hauled them out to a gay bar twice in a row, celebrating my freedom from the coathangers and moth-eaten sweaters of my Chinese closet.
Today,
a train to the ocean.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your moth-eaten closet misses you.
Which is just an indirect way of saying that I miss you.
Like, a lot.
bags: missing you more!
Angie, Kaare, I figure missing is as mutual as the love for F.E.
Again, y'all need to look up said abbreviation.
Post a Comment